* [Caml-list] parsers/lexers some more
@ 2005-09-10 16:12 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2005-09-10 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi Again,

I'm having a problem with my native code version of my parser/lexer
combo. I've tested it in the top-level, and it works fine.

However, with my OS, the ocaml runtime causes a processor exception
(normally a bounds check error).

I'm curious: is the lexer & parser C code exactly the same for both
bytecode & native code versions? I'm finding it hard to understand why
it works in bytecode, and not in my OS.

Also, I've noticed that ocaml exceptions aren't propogated correctly
in my OS iff it's from parsing/lexing. Any insights on what could
cause that?

Jonathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-10 16:12 UTC | newest]