* [Caml-list] Annoying compiler magic
@ 2005-11-12 22:00 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2005-11-12 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I'm trying to make a custom stdlib.cma, and I'm running into a few
problems when linking.

Even when external references to a bunch of C functions are removed
from stdlib implementation, the compiler still manages to link in
those external references.

Things like caml_sys_open, caml_output_value, caml_ml_seek_out, etc., etc.

Where the hell are these coming from? Are they built into the compiler
itself? As I can't find anything to explain it.

Jonathan