* [Caml-list] ocamlc & -use-prims
@ 2005-12-22  9:12 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2005-12-22  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

What is the option -use-prims used for? Would this let me, for
example, change the builtin primitives available in the ocaml runtime?
Not only for adding primitives, but also removing the dependency on
primitives not used in my operating system?

Jonathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-22  9:12 UTC | newest]