* [Caml-list] camlp4 and manipulating types
@ 2006-07-04 23:42 Jonathan Roewen
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2006-07-04 23:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Gushee; +Cc: caml-list

> You also need to load q_Mlast.cmo.

Ah, thanks! :-)

It all seems to be working so far, although I'm wary of an upcoming
problem: I want the methods I generate to have particular types (at
the moment, they're polymorphic) which I will need to lookup from some
source.

e.g. say I have some way to indicate that the type of a method called
url is to be 'option string', when my syntax extension sees it needs
to create the method url, where can I get the type info from?

Jonathan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-07-04 23:42 UTC | newest]