* New camlp4
@ 2006-06-23  4:00 Nathaniel Gray
From: Nathaniel Gray @ 2006-06-23  4:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm about to start a new project using camlp4 and I'm wondering
whether to use the "beta" updated version of camlp4 [1] or the version
that comes with 3.09.  If the beta version is truly going to become
the  official version of camlp4 in the future then I'll go that way,
but I don't recall seeing any official word to that effect.

Can anybody clear this up or make a recommendation?

Thanks,
-Nathan

[1] http://gallium.inria.fr/~pouillar/camlp4-changes.html

--
>>>-- Nathaniel Gray -- Caltech Computer Science ------>
>>>-- Mojave Project -- http://mojave.cs.caltech.edu -->

* Re: [Caml-list] New camlp4
@ 2006-06-23  8:49 ` Nicolas Pouillard
From: Nicolas Pouillard @ 2006-06-23  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/23/06, Nathaniel Gray <n8gray@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm about to start a new project using camlp4 and I'm wondering
> whether to use the "beta" updated version of camlp4 [1] or the version
> that comes with 3.09.  If the beta version is truly going to become
> the  official version of camlp4 in the future then I'll go that way,
> but I don't recall seeing any official word to that effect.
>
> Can anybody clear this up or make a recommendation?

The integration in the official CVS repository is imminent, just a few
days to wait :)

--
Nicolas Pouillard

* Re: [Caml-list] New camlp4
@ 2006-06-26 22:21   ` Nathaniel Gray
From: Nathaniel Gray @ 2006-06-26 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 6/23/06, Nicolas Pouillard <nicolas.pouillard@inria.fr> wrote:
> On 6/23/06, Nathaniel Gray <n8gray@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm about to start a new project using camlp4 and I'm wondering
> > whether to use the "beta" updated version of camlp4 [1] or the version
> > that comes with 3.09.  If the beta version is truly going to become
> > the  official version of camlp4 in the future then I'll go that way,
> > but I don't recall seeing any official word to that effect.
> >
> > Can anybody clear this up or make a recommendation?
> >

> The integration in the official CVS repository is imminent, just a few
> days to wait :)

Great!  Thanks!