* Assembly labels overflow
@ 2009-05-02 11:59 Geoffroy
From: Geoffroy @ 2009-05-02 11:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello

I am currently working on a tool which is generating a lot of ocaml code.
The problem comes during compilation : due to the amount of source code or
the length of function, i got some "already define symbol" error when the
camlasm is build. Basically assembly labels appear more than one time.

To avoid this i decided to split my generated ocaml code in several small
pack (down to 5 functions by .ml files) and to use the "-compact" option.
With this the problem was push back a little.

But now i am once again facing this problem and i didn't have any more idea
for it.

So i wanted to know if someone got enough knowledge in ocaml internal to
explain me the perfect form for function to minimise the label production
during assembly generation.

Thanx