This isn't on-topic for the list, and may even qualify as a troll, but I think your experiences point to another fundamental deficiency of the wikipedia. Why do you think that others will have more success in their updates than you have? -Kip On 11/3/05, Jon Harrop wrote: > > > Wikipedia is a large, famous, on-line, reader-editable encyclopaedia with > a > page dedicated to OCaml: > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocaml > > The page gets a lot of hits and is, most likely, the first port of call by > many people when trying to learn about OCaml. > > Unfortunately, the quality of this page is substantially worse than that > of > the equivalent pages on SML, Haskell and so on. I have tried to improve > the > page myself but most of my links have been removed following complaints to > admim by an anonymous, German-speaking, OCaml-using physicist with the IRC > nic "tf" and all of my corrections were removed by Mike Lin. My code > examples > remain though. > > So if anyone out there has a little spare time and wants to do something > productive, please try to improve this page. > > -- > Dr Jon D Harrop, Flying Frog Consultancy Ltd. > Objective CAML for Scientists > http://www.ffconsultancy.com/products/ocaml_for_scientists > > _______________________________________________ > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management: > http://yquem.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/caml-list > Archives: http://caml.inria.fr > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >