While cleaning some dirs (it's springtime!), I thought that I could release a little tool that I made to record Reddit scores. You run it on Reddit's new page and it starts following the stories that appear, periodically recording their score history (up votes, down votes, number of comments) into marshalled files. You can extract the data in ASCII format and then plot it using gnuplot or do pointless statistical analysis using R. It's made with Nethtml, Netstring, Equeue, etc. so you'd better have a GODI around. It scans the HTML tree using a few hand-made combinators to extract information. I'm sure this can be done much more elegantly using Cduce etc. but here you go: http://abaababa.ouvaton.org/caml/redditwatcher.php -- Berke Durak