On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 12:31 PM, Gerd Stolpmann wrote: > > > and when I click on the link, it should directly jump to the > > definition of List.map which contains > > the Ocamldoc as a comment. > > This is implemented. Have a closer look: You can click on the title of > the file (List) and directly on "map". If you do the latter, it jumps > directly to the definition. However, this works only for text files and > not for html files. The focus is lost when I select another tab. For instance when I click on the list.mli tab after having selected the list.ml result. > The next step would be to parse the Ocamldoc and pretty-print it but > > it's quite usable as it is now. > > The Ocamldoc parser is only half-completed, but I am already working on > this. Will you be able to handle all the traffic when people start using GODI search for browsing the APIs? We don't want to bankrupt you :) -- Berke Durak