On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Richard Jones wrote: > > There's a perfectly good Unicode library for OCaml, called Camomile. > > http://camomile.sourceforge.net/ > > It's been around for ages & works just fine. > I know, that's the one whose UTF8 module is in ExtLib. For manipulating Unicode chars it is very complete and nice, but for UTF8 it lacks a few basic functions. I contributed two, substring extraction and appending a uChar as UTF8 to an output_channel without creating a buffer, which should come out with the next ExtLib, but there are still missing basic functions (such as conversion functions from buffer to uchar array, etc.). -- Berke