On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 11:47 AM, Richard Jones wrote: > On Sat, May 03, 2008 at 11:14:12AM +0200, Berke Durak wrote: > > On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 11:08 AM, Richard Jones wrote: > >> In any case, why don't you just use Camomile? > > I needed UTF and I was already using ExtLib. But it's the same module > > anyway - so > > substring was missing from both. > > Seriously, just what distribution are you using where installing both > isn't a single command away? Surely you can run GODI at least, if not > a distro-specific command? Last time I looked GODI ran on just about > anything except a ZX81 ... I'm using (Debian|Ubuntu)+GODI. ExtLib uses Camomile's UTF8 module by Yamagata Yoriyuki which was missing a UTF8.substring function I needed (and I wanted a fast one since I was processing 200GB of Wikipedia stuff). So I could have installed both Camomile and ExtLib but that wouldn't have solved my problem. -- Berke