[Apologies for duplication across mailing lists.] Hi - I'd like to run this OCaml program: http://www.cs.utah.edu/~hal/megam/ on the 3TB memory supercomputer described here http://www.ncsa.illinois.edu/UserInfo/Resources/Hardware/SGIAltix/Tec... It appears that the OS, SGI ProPack 6 http://www.sgi.com/products/software/linux/propack.html is a version of Linux, but the 64-bit Linux compilation we produced using the OCaml 3.10 compiler gives this error message: Exec format error. Binary file not executable. I'm not sure where to go from here. The compilers available for the machine are listed as: Intel 10.1: Fortran77/90/95 C C++ GNU: Fortran77 C C++ so if there were an OCaml to Fortran, C, or C++ translator we might be able to go that route. Anybody know of one? On the other hand, I know there's been some use of OCaml in scientific computing, so maybe someone has a better idea? Regards, Dave www.DavidDLewis.com