From: Rasool Karimi <rkarimi@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: where is GMain and ...
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 15:03:24 +0200	[thread overview]

My previous problem is solved. I had forgotten to install "asm" program!.
Now I have another problem. When I Compile my program, at end of
compilation, it reports an error that can not find following files:
GMain referenced from term.cmx
Winfo referenced from functions.cmx
GBin referenced from term.cmx
GButton referenced from term.cmx
GtkText referenced from term.cmx
Glib referenced from term.cmx
Tk referenced from functions.cmx
GTree referenced from term.cmx
GMisc referenced from term.cmx
GdkEvent referenced from term.cmx
Crosstable referenced from parser.cmx
GPack referenced from term.cmx
GtkSignal referenced from term.cmx
Str referenced from table.cmx
GText referenced from term.cmx
GEdit referenced from term.cmx
Gobject referenced from term.cmx
Canvas referenced from functions.cmx
GdkKeysyms referenced from term.cmx
GWindow referenced from term.cmx
GMenu referenced from term.cmx
I think that I should add a library to OCaml. But what is this library? How
can I find it? How can I install it?
Thank you,
Karimi