From: "Clément Franchini" <cfranchini@altair.com>
To: "caml-list@inria.fr" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Support de l'UTF16
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 10:30:36 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,
sorry for my first mail in French.

> or a completely new one (see also https://github.com/ocaml/ocaml/pull/153
It's that pull request, but the 8 commits are merged/squashed into one.
And I had to change a big part of it, because the OCaml compiler has
evolved since 4.02.3. It was not a trivial rebase, the initial patch
need some work to be rebased.

> GitHub pull request
Today I don't know if I can have a github account. with my professional
email. I asked if I can, I'm waiting the answer.

Regards.
--
Clément Franchini