* Weekly quiz
@ 2005-11-15 14:47 Jim Miller
From: Jim Miller @ 2005-11-15 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Has anyone looked at www.rubyquiz.com <http://www.rubyquiz.com>? I know that
its a takeoff from yet another site (or sites) but its interesting. Since
I've been interested in OCaml for a few years now, but haven't had an
problem that I could really use it on, I've decided to go through all of
these. Of course the solutions are in Ruby but it would be an interesting
exercise to try them in ocaml.

Gordon

* Re: [Caml-list] Weekly quiz
@ 2005-11-15 17:02 ` Simão Melo de Sousa
From: Simão Melo de Sousa @ 2005-11-15 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jim Miller; +Cc: caml-list

Dear all,

In the same spirit of http://acm.uva.es/, I've set up a local and tiny
ocaml programming contest web site (with online submission and
evaluation).
Until now the only users are my students, but the contest is open to
everybody. So feel free to use it!

The compilation, in the evaluation system, is done by:
ocamlopt unix.cmxa str.cmxa nums.cmxa  -pp camlp4o file.ml

I update the problem set on a regular basis (about two or three new
problems by semester).

suggestions (new problems...), questions and comments are welcome!

a+
Simão Melo de Sousa

On Tue, November 15, 2005 14:47, Jim Miller wrote:
> Has anyone looked at www.rubyquiz.com <http://www.rubyquiz.com>? I know
> that
> its a takeoff from yet another site (or sites) but its interesting. Since
> I've been interested in OCaml for a few years now, but haven't had an
> problem that I could really use it on, I've decided to go through all of
> these. Of course the solutions are in Ruby but it would be an interesting
> exercise to try them in ocaml.
>
> Gordon

* Re: [Caml-list] Weekly quiz
@ 2005-11-15 17:06   ` Simão Melo de Sousa
From: Simão Melo de Sousa @ 2005-11-15 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Oops!, the website is missing:

http://gppubi.di.ubi.pt

a+
Simão

On Tue, November 15, 2005 17:02, Simão Melo de Sousa wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> In the same spirit of http://acm.uva.es/, I've set up a local and tiny
> ocaml programming contest web site (with online submission and
> evaluation).
> Until now the only users are my students, but the contest is open to
> everybody. So feel free to use it!
>
> The compilation, in the evaluation system, is done by:
> ocamlopt unix.cmxa str.cmxa nums.cmxa  -pp camlp4o file.ml
>
> I update the problem set on a regular basis (about two or three new
> problems by semester).
>
> suggestions (new problems...), questions and comments are welcome!
>
> a+
> Simão Melo de Sousa
>
> On Tue, November 15, 2005 14:47, Jim Miller wrote:
>> Has anyone looked at www.rubyquiz.com <http://www.rubyquiz.com>? I know
>> that
>> its a takeoff from yet another site (or sites) but its interesting.
>> Since
>> I've been interested in OCaml for a few years now, but haven't had an
>> problem that I could really use it on, I've decided to go through all of
>> these. Of course the solutions are in Ruby but it would be an
>> interesting
>> exercise to try them in ocaml.
>>
>> Gordon

Simão Melo de Sousa            | Professor Auxiliar
* -> ., # -> @ => email Simão -> desousa#di*ubi*pt
Departamento de Informática    | http://www.di.ubi.pt/~desousa
Universidade da Beira Interior | Tel: +351 275 319 891
Rua Marquês d'Âvila e Bolama   | Fax: +351 275 319 899
6200-001 Covilhã, PORTUGAL.

@ 2005-11-15 21:08     ` Andrei Formiga
From: Andrei Formiga @ 2005-11-15 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: desousa; +Cc: caml-list

   Still can't login. It asks for login and password.

--
[]s, Andrei Formiga