* Practical OCaml
@ 2006-08-28 17:49 Jim Miller
From: Jim Miller @ 2006-08-28 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

While surfing Amazon for interesting books I saw that Practical Ocaml is due
to be released in October.  Does anyone know what the programming focus and
level of the book will be.  I was quite happy with Practical Lisp so I'm
optimistic.

* Practical OCaml
@ 2000-11-13  2:11 malc
From: malc @ 2000-11-13  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi, OCamlers.

OCaml have prooven yet again to be unbeatable as rapid prototyping tool.
http://www.foxfiber.net/malc/icedock/icedock.html is the result of one
week learning X11 protocols and trying to put Licq icon in some accessible
location. Hope at least some of you will enjoy using it as much as i was
when i was working on it. Any feedback will be greatly apreciated.

--
mailto:malc@pulsesoft.com