* migrate from ocamllex to ulex
@ 2006-04-18  7:37 Ruslan Kosolapov
From: Ruslan Kosolapov @ 2006-04-18  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I want to use Polygen (http://polygen.org/web/), but this tool is not
work with UTF-8 (if I try to use UTF-8 symbols in template, error
"illegal character" appear).

As far as I understand problem is ocamllex - if I use UTF-8 symbols in
lexer.mll, ocamllex say to me "illegal character", so, I can't just
modify lexer.mll.

So, I think I should modify Polygen to ulex using.

I have no any OCaml expirience, so such task is hard for me.

I look for code examples or any detailed documentation which show me
how I can migrate from ocamllex to ulex.

Please help :)

PS: I tryed to modify file lexer.ml (such file produced by ocamllex),
but I don't know what exactly I should modify - lexer.ml is not
human-readable.

--
Ruslan Kosolapov
Plesk QA Department Second Manager