There is a really stupid question I want to ask, I have been searching online for some days now and couldn't get it answered... How can you load the whole module hiearchy (many modules, dependent on one another) with a single command in toploop? Say I have files a.ml: let f x = x - 1 and b.ml: let g x y = x + f y - f x and I compile them into bytecode ocamlc -c a.ml ocamlc -c b.ml and then I want to be able to load them into the toploop so that I could access both modules A and B: # let simplify x = B.g x - A.f x How do I do that?