* [ANN] Marching Tetrahedra
@ 2006-01-13 14:11 Chris Campbell
From: Chris Campbell @ 2006-01-13 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I took some of my code for implicit surface drawing from a while back,
tidied it up and decided to release it.  It's based on J. Blooms
polygonizer.

I'm working on organising my site, so it's only described in following
blog post.  Hopefully it'll have it's own page soon.

http://www.morbid-incantations.co.uk/node/2

Direct download http://www.morbid-incantations.co.uk/files/secullos.tar.gz

Have fun,
Chris Campbell

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-01-13 14:11 UTC | newest]