Hi I have been following the threads about sexplib/deriving with interest and have a question about using sexplib with existing libraries. Example: If I want to use sexplib with values of type Netdate.t (a date type from the ocamlnet library) and try the following: type v = { name : string; created_at : Netdate.t} with sexp then I get the following error when compiling: Unbound value Netdate.t_of_sexp My question is, what is the easiest way to generate the sexp functions for Netdate.t, without modifying the code of the Netdate library ? Best regards Anders