* A few comment on the new camlp4 ...
@ 2007-05-22  6:28 Christophe Raffalli
From: Christophe Raffalli @ 2007-05-22  6:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear list members,

I am finalising the port of bindlib to camlp4 3.10 and I have some minor
comments:

- Thanks for the new possible keywords ... however, "^))" is considered
as one keyword ... and "))" is not ... may be this could be improved ?
- I had some trouble that I solved with the change of type for
$list:...$, the compilation lines to produce executable like camlp4orf
with my own extension add and a few others I can not remember.
- I had to extend the match_case0 rule instead of expr LEVEL "expr1"
because this level disapeared. (I had a rule with "match expr with bind
f in e -> expr"
which I can not make work now, but anyway, extending match_case0 here is
better.

Thanks for the work,
Christophe Raffalli

* Re: [Caml-list] A few comment on the new camlp4 ...
@ 2007-05-22  8:18 ` Nicolas Pouillard
From: Nicolas Pouillard @ 2007-05-22  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christophe Raffalli; +Cc: caml-list

On 5/22/07, Christophe Raffalli <Christophe.Raffalli@univ-savoie.fr> wrote:

> Dear list members,
>
> I am finalising the port of bindlib to camlp4 3.10 and I have some minor
> comments:
>
> - Thanks for the new possible keywords ... however, "^))" is considered
> as one keyword ... and "))" is not ... may be this could be improved ?

Of course not )) is not a "safe" new keyword since it's already parsed
as ")", ")".

> - I had some trouble that I solved with the change of type for
> $list:...$, the compilation lines to produce executable like camlp4orf
> with my own extension add and a few others I can not remember.

Seems normal, since many changes on that subject.

> - I had to extend the match_case0 rule instead of expr LEVEL "expr1"
> because this level disapeared. (I had a rule with "match expr with bind
> f in e -> expr"
> which I can not make work now, but anyway, extending match_case0 here is
> better.

"expr1" has been renamed "top" but in your case it's safe to extend
match_case0 with things that starts by "with"

Thanks, for your comments.

--
Nicolas Pouillard