I'm using https://opam.ocaml.org/packages/ocaml-protoc/ The schema is intentionally handwritten, but ppx_deriving_protobuf can produce input files for protoc if you want to start from that point instead. On 02/11/2018 01:05 AM, picflo_2@web.de wrote: > Hi, > > I want to use protobuf for an microservice environment where some Services are weiten in ocaml. > Looking at the different available solutions, I was wondering whether there is a single one considered the most mature and stable? > > Thanks a lot, > Florian >