On 7/14/07, Gabriel Kerneis wrote: > > Hello everybody, > > so we have : > http://ocamldt.free.fr/ > http://ocaml.eclipse.ortsa.com:8480/ocaide/ I just tested it on a small toy project and it is by far the best I have seen, it is actually very usable. One thing in particular that I like is that it does not necessarily rely on a builtin engine within the plugin to compile your projects but can use a simple makefile instead. This way of cleanly separating the building process allows you to use another great development tool: ocamlbuild for building (provided you don't mind managing the ocamlbuild files to configure your project instead of using the plugin managed ocaml projects). I have a few remark though: - i could not find a way to configure the ocaml debugger: i use it a lot and some of my code requires deactivating checkpoints, or it would just eats up memory. Otherwise debugging through ocaide works very well. - OcaIDE does not look in ocamlbuild _build directory for .annot files, it's ok since i can put commands in the Makefile to copy the files in their expected locations after a build, but it would be nice to have this. - I am not sure what Project references are for, i understand it would automatically ask you if you want to open the referred projects when opening the main project, but can it also issue a build for the referred projects when necessary (like projects in a Visual Studio solution) ? AFAIK this configurations is not mentioned in the documentation. - I could not make it work with eclipse 3.2 but it works fine with 3.3 + Sun JVM 1.6 Anyway, great work! Gregory