* [Caml-list] infix functions
@ 2005-05-27 10:06 Jonathan Roewen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Jonathan Roewen @ 2005-05-27 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I see some pervasive functions are infix, and I'm wondering if there's
any plan to support making any arbitrary infix functions?

For instance, the Int32 (etc) modules are horrible to use cause of the
prefix functions. These are perfect candidates for being infix. And
being an OS project, there are a lot of instances where we need the
extra precision, and having to do things like add some_int32
another_int32 complex. Especially when you have to throw in
bitshifting, AND and OR, and other magic.

Jonathan