I don't know the answer but you might try using ocamlbuild's mlpack and odocl features, and see how it does it. On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Alexey Rodriguez wrote: > Dear list, > > I am trying to build ocamldoc documentation for an ocaml project that > contains multiple packages (collections of modules built using > -for-pack and -pack). My current setup generates documentation for > each package but it won't generate hyperlinks to modules in other > packages (module not found errors). I tried using the -load and -dump > commands to allow ocamldoc see the ocamldoc-results of the referred to > package, but I still get problems. I suspect that the problem arises > because ocamldoc does not have a -pack option, so it always sees > modules in a flat way. So if you have package Pack1 with module A, and > module B in Pack2 which refers to Pack1.A.t, ocamldoc cannot solve > this reference because it does not know that module A is inside > another module called Pack1. > > The solutions I see right now seem to involve more effort than I am > willing to spend. So, before I embark on a task that might take too > long I would like to ask for tips on this. How do you perform ocamldoc > generation for projects with multiple packages? Thanks! > > Cheers, > > Alexey > > _______________________________________________ > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management: > http://yquem.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/caml-list > Archives: http://caml.inria.fr > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >