From: "Jean Krivine" <jean.krivine@gmail.com>
To: "Damien Doligez" <damien.doligez@inria.fr>
Cc: "caml users" <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Manually triggering garbage collection
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 10:04:30 -0400	[thread overview]

Well if I don't set the overhead to 0, there is still a slight "
innactive memory" accumulation. However, when the memory goes back to
a reasonable level, I set the overhead back to 80 (which is the
default value) using another alarm. The result of this is that
inactive memory wobbles continuously during the execution (it
accumulates at overhead 80 and decreases at overhead 0).