On 4/25/20 3:12 PM, Alan Schmitt wrote: > On 2020-04-25 08:43, Malcolm Matalka writes: > >> What's the answer?? > There is no way to print the code of the function. It is compiled to > bytecode by the toplevel and added to the current environment. Unless (on Linux/x86-64 at least) you compile the code with the -g debugging option. Adventurous developers could even couple that with Ian Taylor's libbacktrace library. I leave them to check license compatibility with their lawyers. https://github.com/ianlancetaylor/libbacktrace The real issue is of course funding, as usual. DWARF support in Ocaml needs improvement. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DWARF > -- Basile STARYNKEVITCH == http://starynkevitch.net/Basile opinions are mine only - les opinions sont seulement miennes Bourg La Reine, France; (mobile phone: cf my web page / voir ma page web...)