Hi all, I am going to be writing a native-code 64-bit program which takes advantage of some Windows Vista-only features (transactional NTFS), and I was wondering how to get it working in OCaml. I have made numerous interfaces to Windows XP functions, but the problem is that the NTFS transactional functions are only available through MSVS 2008 and the Vista/7 SDKs, which OCaml seems to not compile with. I tried using the new Windows 7 SDK tools to compile the program to native code, but it kept giving me errors with not being able to find bufferoverflowu.lib. Does anybody know if there is any way to compile a 64-bit OCaml with the newer Windows SDKs, or failing that, to at least tell OCaml how to properly link things with them? Thanks, Reed