* Windows Vista/7 specific functions
@ 2009-09-02  4:43 Reed Wilson
From: Reed Wilson @ 2009-09-02  4:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi all,
I am going to be writing a native-code 64-bit program which takes advantage
of some Windows Vista-only features (transactional NTFS), and I was
wondering how to get it working in OCaml. I have made numerous interfaces to
Windows XP functions, but the problem is that the NTFS transactional
functions are only available through MSVS 2008 and the Vista/7 SDKs, which
OCaml seems to not compile with. I tried using the new Windows 7 SDK tools
to compile the program to native code, but it kept giving me errors with not
being able to find bufferoverflowu.lib.

Does anybody know if there is any way to compile a 64-bit OCaml with the
newer Windows SDKs, or failing that, to at least tell OCaml how to properly
link things with them?

Thanks,
Reed