Folks,Two years back, I asked about a situation where I wanted to run OCaml code on threads created by a non-OCaml library, and the answer was that it wasn't possible. Again today I'm facing the same situation, but this time I believe there might be a way around it. In theory, wouldn't it be possible to "attach" any posix thread to the OCaml runtime, after the thread creation? The existing code isn't structured that way (caml_thread_new, caml_thread_start), but superficially it looks like one could set up the caml_thread_struct, if there isn't one for that thread already. Am I missing something critical? Thanks, --f