* hello!
@ 2006-08-21 19:34 Rudy
From: Rudy @ 2006-08-21 19:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: boubou.dia, caml-list, sabri.boughorbel, claude.puech,
	jacques.henry, marc.barton-smith

Hi athere lovely,
This kind of opportunity comes ones in a life. I donc't want
tao miss it. Do you?b I am bcoming to your placce in few days
anda I though may be wea can meet each other. If you don't mind
I can send you my picture. I am a girl.
You can corraespond with me using my email jttdm@graduateday.com

* hello!
@ 2006-05-31  2:38 Jerry
From: Jerry @ 2006-05-31  2:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hazem.elmeleegy
  Cc: boubou.dia, caml-list, sabri.boughorbel, ayman.el-sayed,
	claude.puech, jacques.henry, marc.barton-smith

Dear friend,
I found your picture on one of the websites, can we talk to
each other? I might be coming to your placea in few baweeks.
This would be a great opportunitby to meet each other.
Btw, I am a woman. I am 25. Drop me a line at ulhu@freemailserv.com