From: Markus Mottl <markus.mottl@gmail.com>
To: Vincent Aravantinos <vincent.aravantinos@gmail.com>
Cc: Ralph Douglass <rdouglass@janestreet.com>, caml-list@yquem.inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Core 0.6.0
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:26:05 -0400	[thread overview]

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 13:25, Vincent Aravantinos
<vincent.aravantinos@gmail.com> wrote:
> Great! Is a precise list of changes available somewhere ?

No, and I don't think it would help that much anyway.  The whole code
has changed quite dramatically, with countless new features and
improvements.

I think the most important change is the process by which we arrived
at this implementation.  Code review has become much more rigorous,
which greatly improved the correctness and consistency of the
implementation and API.  Every line of code is carefully read by
several reviewers, and our review system makes it virtually impossible
to miss changes.

Regards,
Markus

--