* CGI wants Netmime
@ 2006-07-14 18:17 Jonathan Hayward http://JonathansCorner.com
From: Jonathan Hayward http://JonathansCorner.com @ 2006-07-14 18:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm trying to get my script working via cgi instead of netcgi, and I now
have:

#!/usr/bin/ocamlrun ocaml

#directory "/usr/lib/ocaml/3.08.3/cgi/";;
#load "cgi.cma";;

let () =
 let params = Cgi.parse_args () in
 Cgi.header "text/plain";
 try
   match int_of_string (List.assoc "foo" params) with
   | 1 -> print_endline "Yes"
   | _ -> print_endline "No"
 with
 | Not_found -> print_endline "'foo' not found"
 | exn -> print_endline "Error parsing 'foo'";;

When I run it, I get:

root@inner-sanctum:~/public_html/ml# ./helloweb.ml
Reference to undefined global `Netmime'

What do I need to do next? If it's another package I need to install, what's
a name aptitude will recognize or else what's a URL I can download from?

Thanks, and thanks to Jonathan for help,

--
++ Jonathan Hayward, jonathan.hayward@pobox.com
** To see an award-winning website with stories, essays, artwork,

** If you'd like a Google Mail (gmail.com) account, please tell me!