Hello, As part of the Caml Weekly News, I have a script that integrates the latest posts the http://planet.ocaml.org/. Unfortunately there is now way fewer news there than at http://ocaml.org/community/planet/ so I'm thinking of switching to that news source. I thus need to convert my script from RSS to atom. As ocamlrss does not do atom, I'm looking for an atom feed parsing library. I've found Syndic (https://github.com/Cumulus/Syndic) and OCaml Atom (https://github.com/amirmc/ocamlatom). Are there others that I missed, and which one would you recommend? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂ (2016-01, Mauna Loa Obs.): 402.52