Hello, I’m writing some slides for an ocaml course that contain the output sent by the toplevel, such as the following: # let x = 1 + "toto";; Error: This expression has type string but an expression was expected of type int As the messages are too wide to fit on the width of the slide, they are put in an environment that wraps them. The results look like this: Characters 12-18: let x = 1 + "toto";; ^^^^^^ Error: This expression has type string but an expression was expected of type int I’m trying to get rid of the line break before “int”, and looking at the code, I see that the toplevel uses Format with break hints for these messages, so I should be able to do this by setting the margin to a big number. Unfortunately I don’t seem to be able to change the margin of the formatter used in the toplevel. I tried both: Format.pp_set_margin Format.err_formatter 200 and Format.pp_set_margin Format.std_formatter 200 inside the toplevel but it does not change the formatter for these messages. Is there a way to access the formatter used by the toplevel? And if not, is it possible to change the column at which word wrap happens? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Last week athmospheric CO₂ average (Updated September 13, 2015, Mauna Loa Obs.): 397.77 ppm