* [Caml-list] Bug?: Module Size causes Segmentation fault
@ 2004-07-26 13:28 Jan Kybic
From: Jan Kybic @ 2004-07-26 13:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,
        I have a problem with the Size module of Jean-Christophe
Filliatre. In ocaml 3.07+2 on Linux, the following code

        let _ = Size.size_b (fun x y -> 3. )

causes "Segmentation fault" in top-level, byte-compiled and natively
compiled code. The code is obviously wrong, it resulted
from a mistakenly inserting 'x', but I still hope there should be a
way for Size.size_b to either fail gracefully or not fail at all.

For one parameter closures, such as

        let _ = Size.size_b (fun x -> 3. )

it works well. Yours,

Jan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-26 13:31 UTC | newest]