Hello, "AM" == Anil Madhavapeddy writes: AM> Therefore, I have set up a hosted Discourse instance at AM> http://discuss.ocaml.org as an experimental service, and now need AM> your help to decide whether or not this is a viable longer term AM> solution for our community. I don't know if I'll have the time to monitor this to include in the Caml Weekly News (at the moment I include material from this list, from the github pull requests (which I receive automatically by mail), and from the ocaml.org planet aggregation). Do you think I should include the discussions there in the CWN, and if so can I easily interact with Discourse using email? Thanks, Alan -- OpenPGP Key ID : 040D0A3B4ED2E5C7 Monthly Athmospheric CO₂, Mauna Loa Obs. 2017-04: 409.01, 2016-04: 407.42