* Looking for C preprocessing language parser with OCAML interface
@ 2009-10-21 12:29 Yoonseok Ko
From: Yoonseok Ko @ 2009-10-21 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello everyone. I'm a graduate student majoring in program analysis.

I'm looking for a C preprocessing language parser with OCAML interface.

Our team researched some C parsers, and we want to control preprocessor's
directives such as #ifdef, #if, #else, #endif, #include, and so on.

I couldn't find any parser for C preprocessing language because almost
parser implementation in OCAML use conventional parser's preprocessor.

Is there any parser for the language with OCAML interface?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards

Yoonseok Ko

* Re: [Caml-list] Looking for C preprocessing language parser with OCAML interface
@ 2009-10-21 15:10 ` Elnatan Reisner
From: Elnatan Reisner @ 2009-10-21 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yoonseok Ko; +Cc: caml-list

On Oct 21, 2009, at 8:29 AM, Yoonseok Ko wrote:

> I'm looking for a C preprocessing language parser with OCAML
> interface.

I was recently looking for such a tool myself, and I came across the
link below mentioning Yacfe, from about a year ago. Unfortunately, it
seems that the link provided there isn't working.
http://www.mail-archive.com/caml-list@yquem.inria.fr/msg01850.html

However, the project from which Yacfe was extracted, http://coccinelle.lip6.fr/
, is accessible. There might be something useful there.

-Elnatan