From: "Agustín Valverde Ramos" <a_valverde@ctima.uma.es>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: [Caml-list] labltk and MacOS X
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 17:00:42 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi

I want to use ocaml to create program for MacOS X in native mode and
I am not using fink. I have no expirience with C, but I have followed
the example in the ocaml-3.04 reference manual (section 17.8) to
create a program in CLI mode and, additionally, I have achived to use
the c library created with ocamlc in a ProjectBuilder program.

Now,... I want to use labltk! There is a 'native' version of Tcl/Tk for macosx:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/unix_apps_utilities/tcltk.html

It contains the headers and the necesary frameworks (dynamic
libraries). I have tried to recompile caml in order to generate the
labltk libraries for this tcl/tk, but I  have not been able. How can
I to recompile just the labltk libraries? Is it possible to make this
with a simple line of commands? Is it possible to write a small
make-file for this simple purpose?

If somebody has some experience with ocaml and macosx, I will be
happy reading them.

Thanks

--
*******************************
*  Agustín Valverde Ramos
*  Dept. Matemática Aplicada
*  E.T.S. de Ingeniería Informática
*  Universidad de Málaga
*  Campus de Teatinos
*  29071 Málaga (España)
*  ---------------------------------
*  Tel:  (+34)  952132878
*  Fax: (+34)  952132746
*  mailto:a_valverde@ctima.uma.es
*  http://www.AgustinValverde.com
*  Soy miembro de GIMAC:
*  "Grupo de Investigación
*  en Matemática Aplicada para la Computación"
*  http://batllo.informatica.uma.es/aciego/gimac-home.html
*
*  I am member of GIMAC:
*  "Research Group in Applied Mathematics for
*  Computer Science"
*  http://batllo.informatica.uma.es/aciego/gimac-home-eng.html