* [Caml-list] Where is the source of the manual?
@ 2001-08-22  9:35 José Romildo Malaquias
From: José Romildo Malaquias @ 2001-08-22  9:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello.

Where can the source of the Objective Caml reference manual be
found? It is not in the distribution. I want it so that I can
produce customized (like changed fonts and paper sizes)
output from them.

Thanks.

Romildo
--
Prof. José Romildo Malaquias <romildo@uber.com.br> <romildo@iceb.ufop.br>
Departamento de Computação - Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto

* Re: [Caml-list] Where is the source of the manual?
@ 2001-08-22 10:54 ` David Mentre
From: David Mentre @ 2001-08-22 10:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: José Romildo Malaquias; +Cc: caml-list

José Romildo Malaquias <romildo@uber.com.br> writes:

> Where can the source of the Objective Caml reference manual be
> found?

The source is not publicly available. Not on purpose but rather because
it is generated manually with home-grown tools.

> I want it so that I can produce customized (like changed fonts and
> paper sizes) output from them.

However, maybe Xavier or Pierre can give you the .tex that you could
hack.

Best regards,
d.
--
 David.Mentre@inria.fr
 Opinions expressed here are only mine.

* [Caml-list] My bug: not in 3.01
@ 2001-08-22 17:13 ` John Max Skaller
From: John Max Skaller @ 2001-08-22 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: caml-list, David.Mentre

The core dump I was getting as described in a previous
posting does not occur when I build my code using Ocaml 3.01.

[Surprisingly, my new code, including PM variants, actually
runs and gives the correct results in the cases I've tested
which actually parse (I've changed the grammar ..)

--
John (Max) Skaller, mailto:skaller@maxtal.com.au
New generation programming language Felix  http://felix.sourceforge.net