* [Caml-list] Caml Weekly News
@ 2001-06-19 12:29 David Mentre
From: David Mentre @ 2001-06-19 12:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all camlers,

I'm doing for Linux Weekly News a Caml Weekly News, in hope to spread
Caml information outside Caml community. Content is extracted from this
mailing list.

Here is an example of it: http://lwn.net/2001/0614/a/cwn.php3

I did not advertised it on this list as subscribers have already the
information. However, maybe some people would be interested to receive
it directly? If such people are interested, please email me and I'll add
them on an alias.

Best regards,
d.
--
 David.Mentre@inria.fr -- http://www.irisa.fr/prive/dmentre/
 Opinions expressed here are only mine.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-19 17:24 UTC | newest]