* OCaml meeting 2008 -- videos available
@ 2008-02-01  9:56 Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2008-02-01  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello all,

This is the final message about this meeting. During the night, i
uploaded the video of the meeting to video.google.com.

You can find a link in the talks section of the wiki to find the
matching videos:
http://wiki.cocan.org/events/europe/ocamlmeetingparis2008

The video is not the highest existing quality, but the sound is good and
you can view what is happening.

I keep the high quality video on my hard drive, but it takes 10GB. If
someone really wants this video, i will provide him with it through
standard medium. You can send me ~4 DVD and what is needed to send you
back the DVD. You can also come here with a HD.

Contact me privately if you want to get the high quality video.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-02-01  9:56 UTC | newest]