From: Sylvain Le Gall <sylvain@le-gall.net>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Cc: ocaml_beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [ANN] OCaml planet on ocamlcore.org
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:00:35 +0000 (UTC)	[thread overview]

Hello all,

Since some weeks, a little team of volunteers are setting up services for
the OCaml community.

The first service provided to the community is a planet, which can
aggregate RSS feeds related to OCaml news.

http://planet.ocamlcore.org

Or through our "hub" pages:

http://www.ocamlcore.org

If your blog talks, from time to time, about OCaml and functionnal
programming, you can add your feed to this planet. Subscription are
submitted through the form you can find on planet.ocamlcore.org. They
are processed every days. We don't allowed people to directly add their
feed to avoid "spam-blog".

For now, we don't yet provide a way to remove or change your RSS feed.
Mail us, if you want to change something. In the future we will maybe
change things to automate this.

Regards
Sylvain Le Gall, Stefano Zacchiroli, Romain Beauxis

ps: this planet is not bug free and we will open a bug tracker related
to it when the forge will be online.