* Caml-inspect library
@ 2010-04-15 15:12 Kaspar Rohrer
From: Kaspar Rohrer @ 2010-04-15 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi everybody

And sorry for spamming the list. But I am proud to announce my first open source library, written in OCaml and available immediately on Github:

http://github.com/krohrer/caml-inspect/

I hope nobody takes offense over the fact that I chose Github over Forge.ocamlcore.org.
For the license, I simply copied the LGPL v2.1 used by ExtLib, which should be ok, I hope.

Best regards
	Kaspar Rohrer

PS: A short introduction and screenshots are available on my personal blog: http://lambdamuesli.blogspot.com/

* Re: Caml-inspect library
@ 2010-04-15 15:25 ` Sylvain Le Gall
From: Sylvain Le Gall @ 2010-04-15 15:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

On 15-04-2010, Kaspar Rohrer <kaspar.rohrer@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hope nobody takes offense over the fact that I chose Github over
> Forge.ocamlcore.org.

Not at all, github is shiny and efficient to manage a git repository.

A good solution, is to host your git/bug tracking on github and download
section/website/news/mailing list on a forge.ocamlcore.org project. You
just have to remove the "SCM" tab and redirect the homepage to github or
write your own project homepage and put a link to github there.

This way you can benefit of the best of each hosting service.

Good luck with ocaml-inspect.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall

ps: maybe one day we will be able to integrate nicely github with
forge.ocamlcore.org and you will just have to hit the button "Share my
projects on github through forge.ocamlcore.org"... Any taker send me an
email ;-)