* [Caml-list] ocaml-memprof for Mac OS X?
@ 2013-01-08  5:15 mcbrowne
From: mcbrowne @ 2013-01-08  5:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm attempting to use the ocaml-memprof patch for OCaml 3.12.0 on Mac OS X,
but using the resulting ocamlopt often fails with an assertion:

Fatal error: exception Assert_failure("bytecomp/typeopt.ml", 569, 9)

This is an assertion in record_representation when the type parameter's desc
field does not match what is expected (Tconstr).

Has anyone gotten ocaml-memprof to work on Mac OSX?  Otherwise, is there a
description of the internals of this patch somewhere and/or a description of
how the code generation differs between Mac OS X and Linux so I could get some
idea of where to go from here?

* RE: [Caml-list] ocaml-memprof for Mac OS X?
@ 2013-01-09  1:00 ` Michael Browne
From: Michael Browne @ 2013-01-09  1:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list