I decided to use OCaml and GTK+ in my recent project. Everything seemed to be OK, but I found that seemingly there is no way of printing.The application should be able to print some text reports in win32 environment. So I use google to search possible solutions: http://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.toton.2-0.pl%2FOCaml%2FGtkPrintOperation.xhtml&rct=j&q=ocaml%20GtkPrintOperation%20binding&ei=eY1KTqG_EoL2mAWHxeX8Bw&usg=AFQjCNHClMIhxQCTcKIk-JRfkw6c6u_P7A&cad=rja this link seems to be a possible solution but the some links in it is broken. is there some other solutions ? any suggestions will be appreciated. best wishs, mayx