* [Caml-list] [ANN] BuckleScript 2.1
@ 2017-11-23  7:21 Bob
From: Bob @ 2017-11-23  7:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear OCaml developers:
   BuckleScript is an optimizing compiler for OCaml to generate readable JavaScript, it was open sourced by Bloomberg [1] and also supported by Facebook Reason team.
   Most highlighted features:

1. Automatic JS converter between OCaml and JS values

2. Compiler made relocatable (we prebuilt it for MacOS and Windows, the installation time is reduced from 2min to 14s, we will also prebuild it for Linux in next release)

3. Generalize type specialized comparisons, also emit a warning for polymorphic comparison(warning number 102)

A non-complete list of changes is available here: https://github.com/BuckleScript/bucklescript/blob/master/Changes.md#210

   Happy Thanksgiving && Happy hacking  OCaml!  -- Hongbo

[1]: https://github.com/bucklescript/bucklescript/