* [Caml-list] Binding OCaml to Cordova plugins: first release.
@ 2016-07-12 19:28 Danny Willems
From: Danny Willems @ 2016-07-12 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear OCaml developers,

I'm glad to announce the first release of bindings OCaml to Cordova plugins
available here: https://github.com/dannywillems/ocaml-cordova-plugin-list.

These bindings allow you to develop hybrid mobile applications (Android, iOS,
Windows Phone, etc) in OCaml and get access to camera to take pictures,
geolocation, file system, accelerometer, etc with a high level abstraction in
OCaml. Combined with js_of_ocaml, you develop client hybrid mobile
applications only in OCaml.

It's very easy to use and easy to install.

If you have any questions or remarks, don't hesitate to send me a message.

Danny Willems

https://danny-willems.be
@dwillems42

https://github.com/dannywillems