* Encodings for O'Caml
@ 1999-11-05 19:28 John Prevost
From: John Prevost @ 1999-11-05 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I sent a message to the list a while back, but it appears to have
gotten lost somewhere.  I've written some encoding stuff, and am
continuing to work on it.  I wrote a long description before, but am
not up to it right at the moment.

You can find the code to look at and comment on (please do) at:

http://www.slackers.net/~jmp/caml/

The directory text and text.tar.gz contain the same files.

Only two encodings (8859-1 and UTF-8) have been written so far.

John.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-11-07 21:38 UTC | newest]