From: Ken Friis Larsen <kfl@itu.dk>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: Use of BDDs in OCaml
Date: 24 Jan 2000 21:20:34 +0000	[thread overview]

Hi David

 David>  I would like to use BDD in a program of mine. So I'm looking for a BDD
 David>  library that could be used in OCaml.
 David>  I could also use a C BDD library (CMU's one for example) in access it
 David>  from my OCaml program.
 David>  Am I the first to do such a think? Is there another OCaml BDD library
 David>  that I would have missed?

I have made binding for Jørn Lind-Nielsen's BDD library BuDDy for use
with Moscow ML, but since Moscow ML is based on Caml light it should
possible (easy?) to port it to OCaml.  I've planned to do this for
some time but havn't had time to figure out how a good OCaml port
should be done (I've never made OCaml-C bindings and I don't know the
OCaml "philosophy" in this area).

If somebody (with the time and ability) are interested in making a
port I'll be willing to help out.

Cheers,

--Ken